Maximizing Brand Exposure
The sponsor/sponsee relationship is often mutually beneficial. From a team’s perspective, increased funds or involvement from a local business can create better opportunities for the team in question. For a business, on the other hand, a sponsorship can be utilized as a form of inexpensive advertising.
If you are considering entering into a sponsorship agreement with a local team, consider requesting the following to ensure maximum brand exposure:
- Company phone number, or other insignia on the team’s uniforms (e.g. on the back of the jersey)
- Field signage/advertising
- Access to e-mail distribution lists
- Announcement of sponsorship in team and/or town newsletter
- A link from the team’s website to yours (this helps your website rank better in search engine results!)
- Photographs of the local team posing with company owner/employees
- Social media tagging and/or mentions
This above list is by no means comprehensive. Any strategy that will highlight your brand in a positive way should be considered.
Brought to you by Weed Man. For lawn care franchise opportunity information, click here
or call 1-888-321-9333 today.