A Chicago, IL Franchised Business Opportunity
- More than 9.8 million in the “Chicagoland” metro area; third largest in U.S. behind NYC and LA
- Chicago and surrounding metro are home to the second largest labor pool in the U.S.
- Home density, relatively high household incomes, lawn care is viewed as a necessity
- Illinois is home to 66 Fortune 1000 companies
- Chicago was the first city in the world to erect a ferris wheel
- Home to Chicago-style hot dog, deep dish pizza and the annual Taste of Chicago summer festival
- Summers are hot and humid
- Chicago Park District consists of 552 parks with more than 7,300 acres of municipal parkland
- Median age: 31 years
Unparalleled Weed Man Advantages
- Local ownership with the look and feel of the world’s largest franchise brand.
- High customer renewal rates
- Commitment to training and support covering all areas of business operations, human resourcesband finance.
- Marketing systems that have been tested, refined and proven to increase profitability.
- Dominant purchasing power based on volume purchasing.
Join Our Winning Team Today:
Terry Kurth, firstname.lastname@example.org