Wausau/Stevens Pt, Wis.
Franchise Business Opportunity
Why Wausau/Stevens Pt, Wis.?
- Nearly 300,000 population in greater metro area.
- Cities located on the Wisconsin River
- Home density, relatively high household incomes, lawn care is viewed as a necessity
- Stevens Point was listed in Relocate-America’s Top 10 Best Places to Live in 2007 and 2008
- Steven’s Point was rated the 6th best place to raise a family by Forbes.com in 2010.
- Steven’s Point hosts the world’s largest trivia contest including more than 12,000 contestants on more than 400 teams.
- Liberace lived and worked in Wausau in the 1950s
- Temperate to cold climate
- Median age: 39 years
Unparalleled Weed Man Advantages
- Local ownership with the look and feel of the world’s largest franchise brand.
- High customer renewal rates
- Commitment to training and support covering all areas of business operations, human resources and finance.
- Marketing systems that have been tested, refined and proven to increase profitability.
- Dominant purchasing power based on volume purchasing.
Join Our Winning Team Today:
Terry Kurth, email@example.com