Birmingham, AL Franchised Business Opportunities
- More than 1 million people in the Birmingham metro area
- Largest city in Alabama
- Birmingham has consistently been rated as one of America's best places to work and earn a living based on the area's competitive salary rates and relatively low living expenses.
- 325,000 single-family homes
- Year-round climate good for lawn care services
- The pace of Birmingham’s early growth earned it the nickname The Magic City
- Headquarters of the Southeastern Conference, one of the major U.S. collegiate athletic conferences
- Hot, dry summers; mild winters and abundant rainfall
- Leading banking center in the South
- Median age: 34 years
Unparalleled Weed Man Advantages
- Local ownership with the look and feel of the world’s largest franchise brand.
- High customer renewal rates.
- Commitment to training and support covering all areas of business operations, human resources and finance.
- Marketing systems that have been tested, refined and proven to increase profitability.
- Dominant purchasing power based on volume purchasing.
Join Our Winning Team Today:
Bruce Sheppard, email@example.com